This is an informational section of the website, with articles, information, and resources that will help individuals learn about: Community Building (establishing and supporting neighborhood and community groups, fact checking, consumer information, publicly available databases, and orientation to working with government / commercial / educational institutions. The information here will also serve to generate interest in and sign-ups for future courses to support individuals who wish to be more effective in these areas.
From here, you can:
- Enroll in workshops to develop skills or projects.
- Learn about community building,
- Discover ways to empower yourself as a consumer,
- Perform fact checking,
- Access public information and databases,
- Learn how to more effectively engage with organizations: Government , Businesses and Non-Profits, and Educational Institutions.